MVN Studio 4.2 release
19 Jun 2015
We are happy to announce the software release of MVN Studio 4.2.
This software release, a follow up to the major 4.1 release in February 2015, hosts new features and improvements.
Highlights: MVN Studio all versions
- Comments can now be added to MVN recordings. A big time saver as it allows you to label recordings and find them back easily afterwards.
- The Software Activation tool has been improved with clearer messages and stability updates. It also allows you to perform Offline activations effortlessly.
- Network Licensing now supports the use of subnets by default.
Highlights: MVN Studio Pro / BIOMECH
- LTC time code is now available with MVN Studio. It has become much more accessible, as it is now supported on any pc system with a sound card.
- Integrating MVN data or a real-time stream has become easy with the release of the Developer Toolkit containing the Real-Time Streaming protocol including new sample code and the MatLab examples.
Download MVN Studio 4.2
Signup today to stay updated on all major Xsens news and developments. Subscribe now