Xsens is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Xsens may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1 – 1 – 2017 and has been revisited on 24 – 1 – 2018
Content of this page
- What we collect
- What we do with the information we gather
- Request information
- Contact Us
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You have the right to file a request with Xsens to gain access to your personal data processed by Xsens. If in your opinion those personal data are not or no longer correct or complete, you may object to the personal data processing, file a request to supplement, correct, rectify or remove your personal data, or file a request to limit the personal data processing. You may furthermore transfer or arrange for the transfer of your personal data to a third party. Xsens will comply with such a request as soon as possible or will explain and state the reasons why it is not or not yet able to comply with your request. You may send your request to Xsens Technologies B.V., the contact details of which can be found below. If in your opinion Xsens is processing your personal data improperly or unlawfully and Xsens has not or has not adequately complied with your objection or request as referred to above, you may file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority).
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in this Privacy Statement or if you have any suggestions or comments regarding its provisions or any complaints. You may use the following contact details for that purpose.
Xsens Technologies B.V.
7521 PR Enschede
+31 88 97367 00
Chamber of Commerce no. 50142224