Xsens is the leading innovator in 3D motion tracking technology and products. Its sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in applications such as industrial control and stabilization, health, sports and 3D character animation. Clients and partners include Electronic Arts, NBC Universal, Daimler, Siemens and various other leading institutes and companies throughout the world.Xsens has offices in Enschede, the Netherlands and Los Angeles, California.
To expand our activities we are currently seeking for a
Are you the self-driven, ambitious team player we are looking for? You will develop innovative technology prototypes and systems addressing current and future Xsens motion tracking applications. As a Systems Architect, you have a broad understanding of Xsens core technologies, firmware, hardware, and software architectures; you use this expertise to drive innovation for Xsens’ product portfolio and motion tracking solutions.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop functional prototypes to assess new innovative products and systems in line with Xsens motion tracking applications.
- Active role in identifying new opportunities and emerging technologies in target markets. Capability to understand application or customer limitations and to identify innovative solutions. Translation of application requirements into system/prototype functional specifications.
- Lead custom projects, delivering high-quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Define and develop attractive demos and visualizations for new prototypes.
- Proactive interaction with CTO, product management, and technical leads, to contribute to new products roadmap and strategy.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent required. Ph.D. degree preferred.
- Excellent academic records.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Matlab/Python and C++ required.
- Good knowledge of embedded platforms and related development tools.
- Experience with implementation of signal processing, sensor fusion, machine learning, and tracking algorithms.
- Preferred: Understanding of hardware, firmware, software architectures; familiarity with application development platforms (Android, iOS, Unity, etc.); experience with schematics design.
- Capability to deliver high-quality results while meeting deadlines.
- Solution oriented analytical thinking skills, flexibility in acquiring new knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
How to apply:
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
Enschede, The Netherlands.
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Xsens in Enschede is close to the University of Twente, part of a high-tech hub in Europe.