Senior Product Specialist – APAC
Human Motion analysis market
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and are driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technique. Our sensor fusion technologies enables a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in applications such as industrial control and stabilization, health, sports and 3D character animation. Clients and partners include Jaguar, Landrover, English Institute of Sport, Autodesk, Siemens and various other leading institutes, universities and companies throughout the world.
Xsens is immediately seeking to expand her team with a self-starting and pro-active:
Senior Product Specialist
Human Motion Analysis market
Asia pacific region
As a specialist in our Human Motion Measurement products, you are using your knowledge to support our distributor network and provide pre- and post-sales support to our customer base in AsiaPac. Typically, you will support customers having applications in biomechanics research, sports science, rehabilitation and ergonomics.
You will be part of our global sales and support team, located in The Netherlands and the United States. On a daily basis you work with our Sales Manager AsiaPac (located in The Netherlands) and our worldwide product specialist.
The main responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support and training to Xsens’ distributors and customers to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Improve and optimize the technical level of understanding for our products and technology of our distributors to further grow our sales results in AsiaPac
- Identify opportunities to improve pre- and post-sales support in AsiaPac for Xsens; Take pro-actively actions on identified opportunities
- Present and demonstrate Xsens products to potential customers (on-site, at conferences and through the internet)
- Train new and current distributors
- Support our distributor network in pre-sales events and activities and assist Xsens’ sales engineers in creating and discovering new sales opportunities
- Report to Business Manager in The Netherlands
Do you have a
- MSc degree in movement science and/or biomechanical engineering (or similar)
- Preferably biomechanical knowledge and or experience with human motion analysis
- 5+ years experience in an international operating company, experience in a sales support role is preferred
- Self-starting, responsible, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent technical and communication skills, in English, Mandarin is preferred
- Result oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- The ability to travel frequently (up to 50% of your time)
We offer an attractive career with responsibility in an innovative, ambitious and international company. The Xsens team can be characterized as spontaneous and hardworking, with a passion for technology, in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
How to apply:
Are you ready to set your future in motion? Send your motivation and CV to [email protected].