Product Manager Inertial Sensor Modules
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sporty mindset and the drive to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technology. Xsens operates in many innovative markets and is always on the lookout for new businesses and technology opportunities.
In the recent years, we have built on technology for emerging markets such as Drones, Virtual Reality, Autonomous Driving and Smart Farming.
In order to sustain our exceptional growth and realize our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a
Product Manager – Inertial Sensor Modules
Location: Enschede, the Netherlands
The main objective of the role is to develop and execute on the product roadmap for the Inertial Sensor Modules market and take them to the next level. You will be responsible for owning the product roadmap and making suitable product tradeoffs.
The key responsibilities of the product manager can be described as:
- Develop deep understanding of the user and the context of use
- Perform market analysis to define market size and competitors
- Drive product vision and define roadmaps to create value for users and grow business
- Generate product ideas, create business models based on market research, customers site visits and voice of the customer
- Work closely with key customers and engineering to write and define the market requirements
- Conduct complete product launches
- Being Member of an agile scrum team; write user stories, prioritize and groom backlog
- Provide content input for the creation of publications, promotions and sales materials
- Follow tech trends
- Training the sales team on new products, positioning and the underlying business models
- Managing strategic partner agreements
Xsens is looking for an independent and action-oriented product manager who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Someone who can develop and maintain productive relationships both externally and internally to achieve the best product/market fit. The candidate has a deep customer empathy and a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences. As a product manager, you are the bridge between the market and the technology.
- MSc degree from technical university
- 5+ years product management experience in relevant high-tech industries
- Preferably knowledge of IMU technology
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Attention to detail while being decisive
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent technical and communication skills in English
- Result oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- The ability to travel frequently (up to 20% of your time)
How to apply:
Are you ready to set your future in motion? For further information regarding this position, you can contact Hein Beute (Manager Product Management) +31 (0)6 10971740.
To apply, send your Cover letter and Resume to [email protected].