Human Resources Internship at Xsens
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and are driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technique. Our sensor fusion technologies enables a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in applications such as industrial control and stabilization, health, sports and 3D character animation. Clients and partners include Jaguar, Landrover, English Institute of Sport, Autodesk, Siemens and various other leading institutes, universities and companies throughout the world.
Xsens is immediately seeking for her HR team a self-starting and pro-active:
Human Resources Intern
Are you looking for valuable work experience during your studies? We are looking for a passionate candidate for an internship! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself and gain some day-to-day business exposure.
The goal is to provide the Intern with a broad experience where their skills and knowledge of the Human Resources operational role are being enhanced.
The internship location will be our Xsens Headquarters in Enschede, The Netherlands.
Specific HR projects in this internship:
- Formulate the HR Year calendar
- Describing the Performance management cycle
- Supporting the implementation of the HR professional development process
General tasks will include:
- Support with general HR administration, with emphasis on benefits administration.
- Assist employees with basic HR related issues.
- Assist with preparing and formatting presentations, documents and reports using Microsoft Office.
- Involvement in all steps of the recruiting process (maintain recruitment system, job posting, schedule interviews and interview together with HR).
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor student Human Resources or equivalent (BA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion when working with confidential data
- Proactive, reliable, dynamic and able to work independently.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Residing in the Netherlands is a preference
We offer an attractive internship preferably of 6 months with responsibility in an innovative, ambitious and international company. The Xsens team can be characterized as spontaneous and hardworking, with a passion for technology, in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
For More information
Please contact our HR manager Ingemar Methorst [email protected] or by phone
How to apply:
Please send your motivation and CV to [email protected].