Field Applications Engineer
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitively and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and are driven to get the most out of themselves.
To support our business growth worldwide we want to reinforce our Industrial team. We are looking for a
Field Applications Engineer
Enschede, The Netherlands
Are you the experienced and eager Field Applications Engineer with a strong will to operate in innovative markets such as Drones, Autonomous Driving and Smart Farming? You have the drive to successfully serve our key customers with integrating our products into their application, in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction. You are the bridge between the commercial and technical process, and will be the first line of contact for leading industrial companies in EMEA and APAC for the Xsens MTi Technology. The job requires that you are able to easily move on several levels, from manual questions, to in-depth application support. You will work at our local Business Development team and operate in a global sales team.
Your responsibilities as a Field Application Engineer include:
- Identify customer product issues and new application information
- Become the first line of contact for our products with key customers:
- Customer support on-site (travel availability 25%) in EMEA and eventually APAC
- supporting on-line
- Advise customers about the integration of Xsens’ products in customer applications
- Provide product support to customers:
- Sensor related questions
- Software related questions
- Further clarifying documentation
- Technical RMA handling
- Maintain BASE* (Xsens Community)
- Provide grounded customer feedback for the engineering department
- Participate at exhibitions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Science or Engineering (mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electronics)
- Minimal 5 years of experience in B2B customer support or sales
- Customer focused, and able to transfer the customer needs internally
- Preferably knowledge of navigation and robotics
- Programming Experience (e.g. C, C++, Matlab)
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills oral and written in Dutch and English
- Ability to travel internationally
- Living within 50 km from Enschede (or willing to move here)
How to apply:
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Learn more about Xsens