Business Developer – Human Motion Measurement – Americas
Xsens is more than a leading innovator in the field of 3D motion tracking technology. Working for Xsens is working with colleagues that are inquisitive and entrepreneurial by heart. The team consists of people with multiple international backgrounds, a sportive mindset and are driven to get the most out of themselves. They share a passion for movement and technique. Our sensor fusion technologies enable a seamless interaction between the physical and the digital world in applications such as industrial control and stabilization, health, sports and 3D character animation. Clients and partners include Jaguar, Landrover, English Institute of Sport, Autodesk, Siemens and various other leading institutes, universities and companies throughout the world.
Xsens is immediately seeking to expand her team with a self-starting and pro-active:
Business Developer – Human Motion Measurement
Los Angeles (Culver City, CA, USA)
As a Business Developer you are responsible for the international sales of Xsens’ motion capture products for the Human Motion Measurement market in North America. In your day-to-day work you will encounter highly interesting applications in biomechanical research, ergonomics, rehabilitation and sport science. Your customers will typically be universities, research institutes and large companies.
You will be part of our global sales and support team. On a daily basis you will work closely together with a local business developer and product specialist for your market segment. Next to that you will be interacting with other business developers and product specialist who serve different market segments.
Management, R&D and operations are located in our headquarters in The Netherlands. This will require you to be flexible in planning internal meetings, to be self-starting, and work independently in taking up the full responsibility to make your focus markets into a success.
Your responsibilities as Business Developer include:
- Follow up on leads generated by Xsens’ online and offline marketing efforts
- Advise potential customers by phone, email, online meetings and demo’s, face-to-face meetings and demo’s in the office or on-site
- Write sales quotes (we use SalesForce.com), negotiate sales offers and close clear agreements
- Maintain an up-to-date sales funnel
- Develop and execute your sales plans
- Prepare and attend trade-shows
- Develop marketing material for your target market together with the marketing manager
- Develop or reach out to (new) market niches. For example by hosting online webinars, organizing user-group meetings, etc.
- Report to the Business Manager in The Netherlands
- MS degree in Science or Engineering (preferred: Biomedical/Biomechanical)
- >5 years of sales experience in the human motion measurement market
- Result oriented, highly motivated team player who is able to work independently
- Self-starting, independent, takes initiative
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent commercial and negotiating skills
- Outstanding skills in oral and written communication
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally frequently
We offer an attractive career with responsibility in an innovative, ambitious and international company. The Xsens team can be characterized as spontaneous and hardworking, with a passion for technology, in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
How to apply:
Are you ready to set your future in motion? Send your motivation and resume to [email protected].